@julio To shorten a URL for use in Outlook or any other email client, you can use a popular and established URL shortening service such as Bitly, TinySRC. These services offer easy-to-use interfaces for shortening URLs. Here are some general steps you can follow:
- Visit the website of a trusted URL shortening service (e.g., bit.ly).
- Look for an input field or box where you can paste your long URL.
- Paste your long URL into the provided field.
- Click the "Shorten" or "Create Short URL" button.
- The service will generate a shortened version of your URL, which you can then copy and paste into your Outlook email.
- Compose your email in Outlook and insert the shortened URL where needed.