If you want to stop Google Search from linking to HTTPS pages, you can try the following steps:
- Go to Google Search and perform a search.
- Click on "Settings" at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Click on "Search settings".
- Scroll down to "Google Instant predictions" and click on "Never show Instant results".
- Scroll down to "Private results" and click on "Do not use private results".
- Scroll down to "Encryption" and select "Use standard (non-encrypted) connections when available".
- Click on "Save" at the bottom of the page.
After following these steps, Google Search should stop linking to HTTPS pages. However, note that using non-encrypted connections can potentially expose your browsing activity to security risks, so it's important to use caution when browsing non-encrypted websites.