To access Google search results programmatically, you can use the Google Custom Search JSON/Atom API. Follow these steps:
- Create a project in the Google Developers Console and enable the "Custom Search JSON API" for your project.
- Obtain an API key by generating an API key in the "Credentials" section of your project.
- Construct a URL with the desired search parameters and your API key. The URL should be in the following format:
Replace YOUR_API_KEY with your actual API key and YOUR_CX with your custom search engine ID. You can create a custom search engine in the Google Custom Search Control Panel.
- Send an HTTP GET request to the constructed URL using your preferred programming language. This request should return the search results in JSON format.
- Parse the JSON response in your program to extract the required information such as titles, URLs, and snippets.
- Handle the retrieved search results as per your application's requirements.
Note that the Google Custom Search JSON/Atom API has limitations on the number of searches allowed per day, and you may need to adhere to Google's terms of service while using the API.