To add attributes to your Google Maps listing, follow these steps:
- Go to Google My Business: First, log in to your Google My Business account.
- Select your business location: Click on the location for which you want to add attributes.
- Click on the Info tab: From the dashboard, click on the "Info" tab.
- Scroll down to "Attributes": On the Info page, scroll down until you see the "Attributes" section.
- Click on the pencil icon: Click on the pencil icon to edit the attributes.
- Add attributes: In the "Attributes" section, you'll see a list of suggested attributes. You can add any relevant attributes by clicking on the checkbox next to each one.
- Save your changes: Once you've selected the attributes you want to add, click on "Apply" or "Save" to save your changes.
Note that some attributes may not be available for your business category or may require verification before they can be added to your listing. Make sure to review the information carefully before submitting your changes.