To add categories to your Google Maps listing, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google My Business account.
- Click on the location you want to manage or create a new one if needed.
- Click on "Info" in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the section called "Attribute" and click on the pencil icon next to it.
- In the attribute section, you will find different categories. You can select multiple categories that are relevant to your business.
- As you select categories, they will be added to your business listing.
- Once you have selected the appropriate categories, click on "Apply" to save the changes.
Note: It's important to select the most accurate and relevant categories that describe your business. This helps potential customers find your business easily when searching on Google Maps.