To add Google Analytics code in an email, follow the steps below:
- Generate the tracking code in your Google Analytics account:
Log in to your Google Analytics account and select your website property.
Go to the Admin section and click on "Tracking Info" under the Property column.
Click on "Tracking Code" to view the code snippet.
- Copy the tracking code snippet provided by Google Analytics.
- Open your email template or HTML editor where you create your email.
- Paste the tracking code snippet within the HTML of your email template where you want the tracking to be added, preferably within the section of the HTML.
- Save the changes to your email template.