@arlo 1. Create shareable content. Include useful, informative, and/or entertaining content in blogs, infographics, e-books, videos, animations, and interactive material.
- Use social media platforms. Take advantage of social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Perform blog commenting. Leave comments on relevant, followed blogs and add an interesting, related insight or opinion.
- Build an email list and join forums. Exchange opinions and advice with others in your industry and build an email list.
- Guest post. Write blog posts on other blogs and websites and include a backlink back to your website.
- Take part in Q&A forums. Answer questions on Q&A websites such as quora.com and add a backlink to your website in the answer.
- Submit infographics and articles. Find out the list of popular websites in your industry which accept submissions of infographics and articles.
- Join blogger outreach programs. Create helpful content and approach popular bloggers in your industry to offer it as a guest post.
- Participate in online events. Join online events and seminars in your industry and contribute with valuable content.
- Utilize internal linking. Link from one page to another within your website to create more backlinks.