To create a custom product page in WooCommerce, you can follow these steps:
- Create a child theme: If you don't have a child theme, you can create one by following the instructions on the WooCommerce website.
- Copy the product template file: Navigate to the WooCommerce plugin folder and locate the "templates" directory. Inside this directory, you will find the "single-product.php" file. Copy this file to your child theme's folder.
- Customize the template file: Open the copied "single-product.php" file in a code editor and customize the template to your liking. You can add or remove product information, change the layout, or add custom HTML and CSS.
- Upload the template file: Once you have made the necessary changes, save the file and upload it to your child theme's folder. Make sure to maintain the folder structure, i.e., "woocommerce/single-product.php" in your child theme folder.
- Preview your custom product page: Go to a product page on your website and check if the changes you made have been applied. If everything looks good, you have successfully created a custom product page in WooCommerce.
Note: Creating a custom product page in WooCommerce requires some coding knowledge. If you are not comfortable with coding, you may want to hire a developer to help you with this task.