To create product variations in WooCommerce, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to WooCommerce > Products.
- Click on the product you want to add variations to, or create a new product.
- In the Product Data section, select Variable product from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Attributes tab and create a new attribute or select an existing one from the drop-down menu. For example, if you're selling a t-shirt, you might create an attribute for size.
- Add the attribute values you want to use, such as small, medium, and large.
- Click on the Variations tab and select Add variation.
- Configure each variation by selecting the attribute values you want to use, setting the price and stock level, and adding any additional details.
- Save changes to each variation.
Repeat steps 6-8 for each combination of attributes you want to offer. Once you've created all the variations for a product, customers can select the options they want from a drop-down menu on the product page and add the product to their cart.