In Shopware 6, you can create SEO-friendly URLs for your products, categories, and other pages on your website. Here are the steps to create SEO URLs in Shopware 6:
- Log in to your Shopware 6 backend.
- Go to the "Marketing" section in the main menu and select "SEO".
- Click on the "Add" button to create a new SEO URL.
- Choose the type of URL you want to create (product, category, or other) from the drop-down menu.
- Select the item you want to create the SEO URL for.
- Enter the SEO-friendly URL you want to use in the "URL" field. Make sure to use hyphens instead of spaces and keep the URL short and descriptive.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your new SEO URL.
- Repeat the process for all the items you want to create SEO URLs for.
Once you have created SEO URLs for your products and categories, search engines will be able to crawl and index your website more easily, which can help improve your website's visibility and search engine rankings.