To find broken links using Semrush, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Semrush account.
- Go to the Site Audit tool from the main menu.
- Enter the domain you want to audit and click on the "Start Site Audit" button.
- Once the audit is completed, click on the "Issues" tab on the left side of the screen.
- Under the "Issues" tab, select "Broken Pages."
- Semrush will provide you with a list of pages on your site that have broken links. You can click on the URL to see which links are broken and where they are located on the page.
- You can also export the broken links report to CSV or PDF format for further analysis.
Note: Make sure that the Site Audit tool is properly set up to crawl your website, and that you have included all pages in the crawl. Also, keep in mind that Semrush might not find all broken links, as some broken links may be caused by external sources.