To find web pages by part of a URL using Google, you can follow these steps:
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the Google search homepage or simply open a new tab.
- In the Google search box, type in the part of the URL that you know, including any specific keywords that may help in narrowing down the search.
- Enclose the part of the URL within quotation marks to perform an exact match search. For example, if you are looking for pages containing "example" in the URL, type "example" within the search box.
- Press Enter or click on the search button to initiate the search.
- Google will display a list of search results that match the part of the URL you entered. The results will consist of web pages where the URL contains the specified search term.
- You can click on the search results to visit the web pages and further explore the content within them.
Remember, searching for a specific part of the URL may yield a varying number of results depending on the uniqueness of that URL component.