You can request Google to re-index a page by following these steps:
- Check if the page is accessible: Make sure the page you want to re-index is accessible and can be visited without any error messages.
- Submit the page to Google Search Console: Sign in to Search Console, add and verify your website, and submit the page for re-indexing using the "Fetch as Google" tool.
- Check the status of your request: After you submit the page, wait for Google to process your request and check the status in the "Fetch as Google" tool.
- Use sitemap and robots.txt file: Ensure your sitemap file is up-to-date and your robots.txt file doesn't block Googlebot from accessing the page.
- Link to the page: Encourage other websites to link to the page, as this can also help Google re-index it.
Note: Re-indexing may take a few days or even weeks, depending on the size of your website and the volume of requests Google is processing.