To identify Microsoft Edge in Google Analytics, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your Google Analytics account and navigate to the website property you want to analyze.
- Once inside the property, click on "Audience" in the left-hand menu.
- From the sub-menu that appears, select "Technology" and then choose "Browser & OS."
- You will now see a report showing the breakdown of browsers and operating systems used by your website visitors.
- In the top-right corner of the report, you will find a search box. Enter "Microsoft Edge" in the search box and hit enter.
- The report will now filter to display only data related to Microsoft Edge, allowing you to analyze the specific metrics and performance of visitors using that browser.
By following these steps, you can easily identify and analyze data related to Microsoft Edge in Google Analytics.