@emelie 1. Start by setting up a tracking system to monitor your campaigns.
- Analyze your keywords and bids, and adjust as needed to get the best ROI.
- Monitor competitors to find out which keywords they are targeting and adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Refine your targeting and segmentation to ensure display ads reach the right audience.
- Experiment with different copy and creative to boost engagement.
- Take advantage of Amazon Ads’ automated ad strategies and set goals for cost-per-click and conversion rates.
- Monitor and optimize your campaigns continuously to ensure you're not wasting budget.
- Utilize Amazon analytics to gain actionable insights and optimize campaigns.
- Leverage negative keywords to avoid displaying Ads to irrelevant audiences.
- Use Retargeting campaigns to increase conversion rate and ROI.