To use Google Analytics with PPC campaigns, you can follow these steps:
- Create a Google Analytics account and add the tracking code to your website.
- Link your Google Ads account to your Google Analytics account. This will allow you to see PPC campaign data in your Google Analytics reports.
- Set up conversion tracking in Google Ads. This will allow you to see which PPC campaigns and keywords are driving conversions on your website.
- Use UTM parameters to track PPC campaign performance in Google Analytics. UTM parameters are tags that you can add to your campaign URLs to track campaign source, medium, and campaign name. This will allow you to see which campaigns and ad groups are driving traffic to your website.
- Use Google Analytics to analyze your PPC campaign data. You can use Google Analytics to see which campaigns, ad groups, and keywords are driving the most traffic and conversions on your website. You can also use Google Analytics to track user behavior on your website, such as bounce rate and time on site, to see how users are interacting with your PPC campaigns.
By following these steps, you can use Google Analytics to track and analyze your PPC campaigns, and optimize your campaigns for better performance.