To track AdWords campaigns in Google Analytics, you will need to follow these steps:
- Link your Google AdWords account to your Google Analytics account. This can be done by going to the Admin section of Google Analytics, selecting the AdWords Linking option, and following the prompts.
- Once your accounts are linked, make sure that auto-tagging is enabled in your AdWords account. This will add special parameters to your ad URLs that will allow Google Analytics to track your AdWords campaigns.
- Create a new view in your Google Analytics account specifically for your AdWords campaigns. This will make it easier to track the performance of your campaigns separately from other traffic sources.
- Set up goals in Google Analytics that align with the objectives of your AdWords campaigns. This will allow you to track the conversion rates and other key performance indicators for your campaigns.
- Use the Campaigns report in Google Analytics to track the performance of your AdWords campaigns. You can access this report by going to Acquisition > AdWords > Campaigns. This report will provide detailed information on the number of clicks, impressions, conversions, and other metrics for each of your campaigns.
By following these steps, you will be able to track the performance of your AdWords campaigns in Google Analytics and optimize your campaigns based on the insights you gather from your data.