To track conversions in Google Analytics, you need to set up conversion goals. Here are the steps to do so:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account and go to the Admin section.
- Under the View column, click on Goals.
- Click on the “+ New Goal” button.
- Choose a template or create a custom goal.
- Give your goal a name and select the type of goal you want to track.
- Enter the goal details, such as the destination URL or the amount of time spent on a page.
- Set a value for your goal if you want to track revenue.
- Save your goal and start tracking.
Once you've set up your conversion goals, you can track them in the Conversions section of Google Analytics. You can view reports on goal completions, conversion rates, and revenue generated by your goals. You can also set up funnels to see where users drop off in the conversion process.