To redirect a sub-domain to the primary domain, you can follow these steps:
- Access the control panel or dashboard of your web hosting provider.
- Locate the DNS management section or domain settings.
- Add a new DNS record for the sub-domain you want to redirect. Set the type of record to "CNAME".
- Enter the primary domain as the destination or alias for the sub-domain.
- Save the changes.
- Wait for the DNS changes to propagate, which may take a few minutes to a few hours.
Once the DNS changes have propagated, the sub-domain will be redirected to the primary domain. Any requests or URLs for the sub-domain will automatically redirect to the primary domain.