If you have identified a fake Google review, you can report it to Google to have it removed. Here are the steps to report a fake Google review:
- Open Google Maps and search for the business that the review was written for.
- Click on the business listing and scroll down to the reviews section.
- Locate the fake review that you want to report and click on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the review.
- Click "Flag as inappropriate" and choose the reason why you believe the review is fake.
- Follow the prompts to provide more information and submit your report to Google.
After you have reported the fake review, Google will investigate and take appropriate action if necessary. Note that it may take some time for Google to process your request and remove the fake review, if it is indeed found to be in violation of their policies.