To download a report from Google Analytics, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Navigate to the report that you want to download. You can use the left-hand navigation menu to find the report you want.
- Once you are viewing the report, click on the "Export" button in the top right corner of the report.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the format that you want to download the report in. You can choose between Excel, CSV, PDF, and Google Sheets.
- Select the type of data that you want to include in the report. For example, you can choose to include all data or a specific date range.
- Click the "Export" button to download the report.
Note that you may need to have the appropriate permissions to access and download certain reports in Google Analytics. If you don't see the "Export" button, you may not have permission to download the report.