To change the default download location in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome and click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the window.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced.
- Scroll down to the Downloads section.
- Click on the Change button next to the Location field.
- Choose a new folder where you want to save your downloads.
- Click on the OK button to save the changes.
From now on, your downloads will be saved to the new location you've chosen.