To change the default download folder in Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps:
- Launch Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) on the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Options."
- In the Options tab, click on "General" from the menu on the left.
- Scroll down to the "Downloads" section.
- Click on the "Browse" button next to the "Save files to" option.
- A file explorer window will open. Choose the desired folder where you want to set as the new default download location, and select "Open" or "Choose folder."
- Back in the Options tab, the selected folder path will now be displayed next to the "Save files to" option.
- You can also choose additional options like "Always ask you where to save files" to prompt for a download location each time.
- Close the Options tab.
From now on, any downloads you initiate in Mozilla Firefox will be saved to the new default folder you set.