To change the default zoom level in Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome and click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Click on Settings from the menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Advanced.
- In the "Accessibility" section, click on the "Page zoom" drop-down menu.
- Select the zoom percentage you want to set as default, or click on "Custom" to enter a specific percentage.
- Chrome will remember this setting and apply it whenever you open a new tab or window.
Alternatively, you can also use keyboard shortcuts to adjust the zoom level:
- Hold down the Ctrl key and scroll up/down with your mouse wheel to zoom in/out.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + key to zoom in, or the - key to zoom out.
- Press Ctrl + 0 (zero) to reset the zoom level to default (100%).