Yes, you can change the default homepage in Firefox. Here's how:
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Select "Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand menu, select "Home."
- In the "Homepage and new windows" section, type in the URL of the website you want to set as your default homepage.
- Alternatively, you can click on the "Use current pages" button to set your current tabs as your homepage.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Firefox will now open your selected homepage whenever you start the browser or open a new window.