Yes, you can change the default startup behavior in Mozilla Firefox by following these steps:
- Open Firefox and type "about:config" in the address bar.
- Click on the "I accept the risk!" button to proceed.
- In the search bar, type "browser.startup.page".
- Double-click on the "browser.startup.page" preference.
- A dialog box will appear. Enter the desired value:
0: Blank page
2: Last visited page
3: Resume previous session
- Click "OK" to save the changes.
Now, Firefox will start with the behavior you specified.