Yes, you can change the default startup behavior in Mozilla Firefox. Here's how to do it:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner to open the menu.
- From the menu, select "Options" (For Mac users, select "Preferences").
- In the "Options" (or "Preferences") window, click on the "General" tab.
- Under the "Startup" section, you will find options to modify the startup behavior:
- Home Page: You can set a specific website or a set of websites to open on startup by entering the URLs in the "Home Page" field.
- New Windows and Tabs: You can choose to open Firefox with a blank page, your home page, or restore the previous session.
- Make your desired changes by selecting the appropriate options.
- Close the Options (or Preferences) window.
Now, whenever you start Firefox, it will follow the newly set startup behavior.