Yes, you can change the default search suggestions in Mozilla Firefox. Here's how you can do it:
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) located at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Options" or "Preferences" (depending on your operating system).
- In the Options/Preferences tab, choose the "Search" option from the left-hand menu.
- In the Search preferences section, you will see a list of search engines. Click on the search engine you want to modify the suggestions for.
- Next to the selected search engine, you will find a checkbox that says "Provide search suggestions". You can either check or uncheck this box to enable or disable suggestions for that particular search engine.
- To remove or add search engines, you can click on the "One-Click Search Engines" section below the search engine list. From there, you can manage your search engine options.
- Once you have made all the desired changes, you can close the Options/Preferences tab.
Now, when you use the search bar in Mozilla Firefox, the changed search suggestions will be displayed based on your modifications.