Yes, you can customize the appearance of Google Chrome. Here are some ways to do it:
- Change the theme: You can change the color and background of the browser by going to Chrome settings > Appearance > Themes.
- Install extension: There are many extensions available in the Chrome web store that can change the appearance of the browser. You can search for them and install the one you like.
- Customize the startup page and new tab page: You can set a custom background image, add new shortcuts, change the layout, and more by going to Chrome settings > Appearance > Customize your browser.
- Change the font size and style: You can adjust the font size and style of the browser by going to Chrome settings > Appearance > Font size and style.
- Enable or disable dark mode: You can enable or disable dark mode by going to Chrome settings > Appearance > Themes > Dark.