Yes, you can customize the keyboard shortcuts in Brave. Here's how you can do it:
- Open Brave browser and click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner.
- Go to "Settings" and click on it.
- In the settings menu, scroll down and click on "Additional Settings" at the bottom.
- On the left sidebar, click on "Keyboard Shortcuts".
- Here, you will see a list of available keyboard shortcuts.
- To customize a shortcut, click on the box next to it and enter your desired keyboard combination.
- You can also reset a shortcut to its default setting by clicking on the "Restore default" button beside it.
Note: Not all commands or actions may have customizable keyboard shortcuts, but most common actions should be available for customization.