Yes, you can set up custom proxy settings in Brave browser. Here's how you can do it:
- Launch Brave browser and go to the settings menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Settings."
- In the settings menu, scroll down and click on "Advanced."
- Under advanced settings, you will find the "System" section. Click on the "Open proxy settings" button.
- It will open the System Proxy settings in your Operating System preferences (e.g., Windows or macOS).
- In the system proxy settings, you can set up custom proxy settings according to your requirements. You can either use manual proxy configuration or specify an automatic proxy configuration URL.
- Save the changes and close the proxy settings window.
Once you have set up the custom proxy settings in the system preferences, Brave browser will automatically use those proxy settings for all your browsing activities.