To enable or disable the automatic page translation feature in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on "Advanced" at the bottom of the page.
- Under the "Languages" section, click on "Language".
- Find the "Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read" option and toggle the switch to enable or disable automatic page translation.
Note: If the switch is grayed out, it means the feature is disabled, and if it is blue, it means the feature is enabled.
- Optionally, you can also click on the "Language" option and add or remove languages from your preferred list.
Now, Google Chrome will either automatically translate pages that aren't in a language you read (if the feature is enabled), or it will not offer translation (if the feature is disabled).