To enable or disable the automatic translation feature in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Click on the three-dot menu button located at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Settings."
- Within the Settings page, scroll down and click on "Advanced" at the bottom.
- Under the "Languages" section, click on "Language."
- In the "Languages" settings, you will find the "Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read" option. To enable automatic translation, make sure the toggle switch next to it is turned on (blue color). To disable it, turn the toggle switch off (gray color).
- The changes take effect immediately, so you can close the Settings tab.
Now, whenever you visit a webpage in a foreign language, Chrome will automatically offer to translate it based on your preference.