To update Brave to the latest version, you can follow these steps:
- Launch Brave browser on your computer.
- Click on the menu icon located at the top right corner of the browser window. It looks like three horizontal lines.
- From the drop-down menu, select "About Brave". This will open the Brave settings page.
- On the settings page, Brave will automatically check for updates. If an update is available, you will see an option to "Update" next to the version number.
- Click on the "Update" button. Brave will now download and install the latest version.
- Once the update is complete, Brave will relaunch with the latest version installed.
Note: If you don't see the option to update Brave in the "About Brave" section, it means that you already have the latest version installed. Brave browser usually updates automatically in the background.