To update Google Chrome to the latest version, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the window.
- Hover over "Help" and then click "About Google Chrome".
- Google Chrome will automatically check for updates and install them if available.
- When the update is complete, a "Relaunch" button will appear. Click it to restart Google Chrome and apply the update.
- You may need to sign in to your Google account again after relaunching.
Alternatively, you can go to chrome://settings/help in the address bar and Google Chrome will automatically check for updates and install them if available.