To update Mozilla Firefox to the latest version, follow the steps below:
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser on your computer
- Click on the three horizontal lines on the top-right corner of the browser window to open the menu
- From the menu, select "Help" and then click on "About Firefox"
- A new window will open showing the current version of Firefox. If there is an update available, it will begin downloading automatically
- Once the download is complete, click on "Restart Firefox to Update" button
- Mozilla Firefox will restart and open with the latest version.
Note: If you do not see the "Restart Firefox to Update" button, you may need to manually download and install the latest version of Firefox from the Mozilla website.