To enable or disable Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the three horizontal lines (hamburger menu) located at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Options" (Windows) or "Preferences" (Mac).
- In the Options or Preferences tab, click on "Privacy & Security" located on the left-side panel.
- Scroll down to the section labeled "Enhanced Tracking Protection."
- To enable the feature, select either "Standard" or "Strict." The "Standard" option blocks known trackers, while "Strict" blocks known trackers and some third-party tracking cookies.
- To disable Enhanced Tracking Protection completely, select "Custom" and uncheck the "Tracking content" option.
- Once you've made your desired selection, you can close the settings tab.
Please note that Enhanced Tracking Protection may enhance your privacy online, but it can also cause certain websites to break or not function correctly. You can adjust the settings based on your preferences and requirements.