Here are the steps on how to add a business on Google Maps:
- Go to Google Maps on your computer or mobile device.
- Search for the specific location where you want to add a business.
- Click on the “Add a missing place” button in the bottom-right corner of the map.
- Enter the name of the business in the “Add a business” field.
- Enter other details about the business, such as its address, phone number, website, and category.
- Click on “Submit” to add the business to Google Maps. Google will review the information before adding it to the map, to ensure that it meets their guidelines and policies.