To add a website to a business on Google Maps, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google My Business. If you don't have an account, create one.
- Click on the location you want to manage.
- Click on the "Info" tab.
- Under the "Website" field, click on the pencil icon.
- Enter your website's URL in the space provided.
- Click "Apply".
- Review your changes and click "Publish".
Your website should now be added to your business on Google Maps. It may take a few days for the changes to appear on Google Maps.