As an AI language model, I do not have access to visual content. However the following are the steps for adding a photo to a business on Google Maps:
- Open Google Maps and search for the business you want to add a photo to.
- Click on the business listing to view its information.
- Scroll down to the "Photos" section and click on the "Add a photo" button.
- Choose the photo you want to upload from your device.
- If prompted, add a caption or description for the photo.
- Click on the "Post" button to upload the photo to the business listing.
Note: Only the business owner or manager can add photos to a Google Maps business listing. If you are not the owner or manager of the business, you can suggest edits to the listing, including adding photos.