To calculate the conversion rate using Google Analytics, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account.
- Select the website or property for which you want to calculate the conversion rate.
- Click on the "Reporting" tab at the top of the page.
- In the left-hand navigation panel, click on "Conversions" and then "Goals".
- Under the "Overview" section, you will see a bar graph with the conversion rate displayed as a percentage. This is the overall conversion rate for the selected time period.
- To calculate the conversion rate for a specific goal, scroll down to the "Goals" table below the graph. You will see the conversion rate for each defined goal under the "Conversion Rate" column.
- To calculate the conversion rate for a specific segment or time period, use the date range selector at the top right corner of the page to specify the desired timeframe.
- If you want to calculate the conversion rate for a specific page or URL, go to the "Behavior" section in the left-hand navigation panel, and click on "Site Content" and then "All Pages". From there, you can find the specific page and view its conversion rate in the "Goal Conversion Rate" column.
Keep in mind that the conversion rate is calculated by dividing the number of goal completions by the number of sessions or users, depending on the chosen reporting view.