To create a coupon code in WooCommerce, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to WooCommerce > Coupons.
- Click on the "Add Coupon" button.
- In the "General" tab, you can specify the coupon code, its description, and its discount type. You can choose between a percentage discount, a fixed cart discount, or a fixed product discount.
- Set the coupon amount in the "Coupon Amount" field. For example, if you want to offer a 10% discount, you would enter "10" here.
- If you want to limit the usage of the coupon code, you can set the "Usage Restriction" options in the "Usage Restrictions" tab. You can set a minimum and maximum spend, limit the usage per customer or product, and more.
- You can also set the "Usage Limits" in the "Usage Limits" tab. This allows you to limit the number of times the coupon code can be used.
- Finally, click on the "Publish" button to save the coupon code.
Your coupon code is now ready to use. You can share the coupon code with your customers and they can apply it during the checkout process to receive the discount specified.