To create Shopify product variants, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
- Go to Products from the sidebar menu.
- Click on the desired product to which you want to add variants or create a new product by clicking on Add product.
- Scroll down to the Variants section and click on the Edit variants button.
- You can either add variants manually or use the Generate variants option if you have a large number of variants.
To add variants manually, click on the Add variant button.
Enter the variant options such as size, color, or any other attribute that distinguishes the variants.
Set the values for each variant, including SKU, price, weight, etc.
Click on Save to add the variant.
Note: You can add multiple variant options by separating them with commas. For example, if you have size and color variants, you can enter "Small, Medium, Large" as the variant options.
- Repeat the above steps to add all the desired variants.
- Once you have added all the variants, click on Save to save your changes.
By following these steps, you can create product variants in Shopify.