To find low-competition keywords with Semrush, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Semrush account and navigate to the Keyword Research tool.
- Enter a broad keyword or topic related to your website or business in the search bar.
- Click on the "Keyword Difficulty" tab to filter out high-competition keywords.
- Adjust the difficulty filter by moving the slider to the left to show only low-competition keywords.
- Sort the results by "Volume" or "CPC" to find keywords with high search volume and low cost-per-click.
- Analyze the SERP (Search Engine Results Page) to see if the top-ranking pages are weak or strong.
- Look for long-tail keywords that have low difficulty but high relevance to your business.
- Use the "Related Keywords" and "Phrase Match" features to find more low-competition keywords related to your topic.
By following these steps, you can find low-competition keywords with high search volume and relevance to your business, which can help you improve your SEO and drive more traffic to your website.