Here are the steps to enable and configure rich snippets in Magento:
- Navigate to "Store" in the Magento admin panel and select "Configuration."
- Under "Sales," select "Google API" and configure the "Google Analytics" settings.
- Enable rich snippets by clicking on "Catalog" and selecting "Rich Snippets."
- Configure the rich snippets by selecting the type of structured data that corresponds to your product.
- Save your changes and test your rich snippets using the Google Rich Snippets Testing Tool.
Additionally, you can also use third-party extensions such as Mage Delight Rich Snippets, Amasty Rich Snippets, and Mageplaza Rich Snippets for Magento to enable and configure rich snippets on your website.