To enable or disable hardware acceleration in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome and click the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of the window.
- Click "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Advanced" to expand the advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the "System" section.
- If hardware acceleration is enabled, you will see a switch next to "Use hardware acceleration when available". If you want to disable hardware acceleration, click the switch and it will turn off. If you want to enable it, click the switch and it will turn on.
Note: Disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome may affect the performance of streaming video and other graphics-intensive applications.