To enable or disable push notifications in Brave, you can follow these steps:
- Open Brave browser on your device.
- Click on the Brave menu icon (three horizontal lines) located at the top-right corner of the browser screen.
- From the menu, select "Settings".
- In the Settings tab, scroll down and click on "Additional Settings".
- In the Additional Settings menu, click on "Privacy and security".
- Scroll down to find the "Site Settings" section and click on it.
- Within Site Settings, locate and click on "Notifications".
- Here, you will see the list of websites that have permission to send you push notifications.
- To enable or disable push notifications for a specific website, click on the three dots icon next to the website's name.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Allow" to enable push notifications, or "Block" to disable them completely.
By following these steps, you can easily manage and control push notifications for websites in the Brave browser.