To enable or disable pop-up notifications in Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox and click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) at the top right corner of the browser window.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Options" (on Windows) or "Preferences" (on macOS).
- In the options or preferences window, click on "Privacy & Security" from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the "Permissions" section and locate the "Notifications" option.
- To enable pop-up notifications, ensure that the "Block new requests asking to allow notifications" checkbox is unchecked.
- To disable pop-up notifications, check the "Block new requests asking to allow notifications" checkbox.
- You can also manage individual website notifications by clicking on the "Settings" button beside the checkbox. This allows you to block or allow notifications for specific websites.
Note: The steps may slightly vary depending on the version of Firefox you are using.