To enable or disable pop-up windows in Brave, you can follow these steps:
- Open Brave browser and click on the menu icon at the top right corner (three horizontal lines).
- From the drop-down menu, select "Settings".
- In the settings menu, scroll down and click on "Privacy and security" in the left-hand sidebar.
- Under the "Privacy and security" section, you will find the option for "Site and Shields Settings". Click on it.
- In the "Site and Shields Settings" menu, scroll down to the "Additional Permissions" section and locate "Pop-ups and redirects".
- Here, you can toggle the switch to enable or disable pop-up windows according to your preference. If the switch is turned on (blue), pop-up windows are allowed. If the switch is turned off (gray), pop-up windows are blocked.
- Once you have enabled or disabled pop-up windows, close the settings tab.
Note: Brave also has a built-in pop-up blocker that blocks most pop-ups by default. If the pop-up blocker is enabled, it will still block pop-ups even if you have allowed them in the settings.