To enable or disable the pop-up blocker in Firefox, follow these steps:
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the browser window to open the menu.
- From the drop-down menu, click on "Options." This will open the Firefox Options page.
- On the left side of the Options page, click on "Privacy & Security."
- Scroll down until you see the "Permissions" section.
- Within the "Permissions" section, you will find the option to block pop-up windows. To enable the pop-up blocker, ensure the checkbox next to "Block pop-up windows" is checked. To disable it, uncheck the checkbox.
- Once you've selected your desired option, close the Options page.
Note: In some older versions of Firefox, the pop-up blocker settings can be found by clicking on "Preferences" in the Firefox menu instead of "Options." The steps to enable or disable the pop-up blocker remain the same.